Mornington Peninsula Wine Tours
The Mornington Peninsula winery tour offers rustic farmhouses, fresh goat cheese samples, chocolate creations, and excellent Pinot Noir. The Peninsula is a diverse and stunning region, with quiet bayside beach boxes, a roaring southern ocean, and hidden gourmet delights in its hinterland.
- Take a walk next to the famous Bathing Boxes by the beach.
- Visitors can enjoy beautiful views from Arthur Seat.
- Enjoy a morning cheese platter at Main Ridge Dairy.
- Experience the exquisite flavours of multi-award-winning wines at Red Hill Estate.
- Experience the refreshing taste of cider at Hart’s Farm.
- Experience the delectable treats offered by Mornington Peninsula Chocolates.
- One can purchase liqueurs and fresh fruit at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm.
- Conclude the day with a final tasting at T’Gallant Winery, another Boutique Cellar Door.
Explore a hidden gem cherished by Victorian residents.
The Mornington Peninsula is a popular destination for those looking to escape the city and unwind. It offers many attractions, including local produce and wines, beautiful beaches, and scenic farmland.
As pioneers in bringing tourists to the Mornington Peninsula and with extensive experience in operating wine and produce tours from Melbourne to this region, we have a selection of exceptional destinations for you to explore on this indulgent tour.
We begin by going to Main Ridge and enjoying the views from ‘Arthurs Seat Lookout’, appreciating the panoramas across the bay.
This goat’s dairy is located in a rural area and offers a variety of cheeses for tasting. Visitors can enjoy cheese platters that range in texture from soft to hard. Additionally, there is an opportunity to meet the charming resident goats with floppy ears.
Two wineries are visited during the day. The first wine-tasting stop is at Red Hill Estate, where you can enjoy expansive views. The last stop on the winery tour is T’Gallant Vineyard, where you can have an extensive tasting of their award-winning excellent climate wines.
A small family-run farm orchard produces traditional apple ciders, high-quality olive oils, and cider vinegar. The quality and care in each bottle can be tasted when you sip their ciders.
The seaside town of Flinders is known for its galleries, shops, cafes, and restaurants where you can purchase lunch. Before visiting Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery, we also explore the city to sample their gourmet creations.
A visit to the brightly coloured beach boxes is a must-see. The first activity in the morning is a leisurely walk along the beach, allowing the opportunity to take photos of these exciting and delightful Melbourne landmarks.
- 7:10 am – Base Backpackers (City Return)* 17 CARLISLE ST ST KILDA
- 7:15 am – Habitat HQ (City Return)* 333 ST KILDA RD ST KILDA
- 7:25 am – Urban Central 334 CITY RD SOUTHBANK (City Return)*
- 7:20 am – Pegasus Apart Hotel 206 A’BECKETT ST MELBOURNE MELBOURNE
- 7:25 am – Ibis Hotel on Theory 15 CHERRY ST MELBOURNE
- 7:30 am – Rydges Melbourne 186 EXHIBITION ST MELBOURNE
- 7:40 am – Main Meeting Point: Immigration Museum (East-Side) 400 FLINDERS ST (MARKET ST ENTRANCE) MELBOURNE
- 7:45 am – The Savoy Hotel 630 Little Collins MELBOURNE
- 7:50 am – Holiday Inn 575 FLINDERS LANE NEAR SPENCER ST
- 8:40 am – Bunnings Frankston MCMAHONS ROAD (outside the front doors) FRANKSTON
- 9:15 am – Arthurs Seat 790 ARTHURS SEAT ROAD (Lookout Carpark) MORNINGTON PENINSULA
* If you cannot find your desired pickup location, please get in touch with our office for a more exhaustive list of locations. It is strongly recommended that you arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes before departure time. Please be patient and do not panic if your bus is running a few minutes late. If your bus has not picked you up within 10 minutes of your departure time, then contact our office on 03 9393 1300
Mornington Peninsula wine tour $175 18yo+
**Not suitable for those under 18; a photo ID is required.
Organising a private tour for your group to Mornington Peninsula has never been easier. Contact our charters team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can help make your trip memorable. You can follow our itinerary or customise your own with our local experts. Enjoy moving at your group’s pace with the convenience of pickups and drop-offs at your preferred address.
- Water bottle
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Warm and cool clothing
- Rain jacket
- A sense of adventure
- All wine/cider tastings
- Gourmet goat cheese tasting
- Chocolate samples
- Professional driver/guide
- Entertaining tour commentary
Consider factors like your budget, the duration of the tour, and your personal wine preferences.